Belated Awards Post
- Thank the person who nominated you (tick)
- Share the award on your blog (tick)
- Share seven random facts about yourself
- Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they have been nominated (not doing this, since it’s been so damn long, and everyone I wanted to nominate has already been)
Seven Random Facts:
- I’m super into soccer/football. Play every week, in an amateur league, and always enjoy myself so much. I also follow Sydney FC, from the A-League, and West Ham, from the EPL. And, of course, the Australian national team.
- I just finished my degree! Come graduation in September, I will officially be the proud owner of a Bachelor of Business, majoring in Professional Accounting.
No, I’m not going to be an accountant, it was just the best fit for me to major in.
- My favourite movie genre is comic book movies (it’s totally a genre). Mainly Marvel universe, though I’m no opposed to the DC ones (they’re just not as good).
- I have written fan fiction; in the past I used to do so quite often. My old ff.net account is here – I joined in 2000, so my usernumber is very low! Haven’t written anything in years, though my new obsession with Guardians of the Galaxy is threatening to bring me out of ‘retirement’.
- I met a bunch of my current friends through fandoms/fan fiction writing – we would congregate on forums and beta-read one another’s work, and it slowly morphed into talking on MSN/Skype, and then into the real world.
- I don’t really believe in OTP (one true pairing, for the non-fandom among us). Oh, I’ll usually have a preferred pairing, but will read/write a bunch of different things.
- I have really bad hayfever, and am allergic to dust, pollen and pet dander. Even going into a pet store can send me into a sneezing fit.
Which is why my dog is a Maltese x chihuahua that doesn’t shed.
And Sam (Gryffindork) has also instituted a new award, the Memory Lane Challenge! Which is a whole different thing to the others we’ve seen, so yay.
1. Congratulations! You’ve been nominated for a totally legit award. Get a gold star and stick it on your forehead like a boss.
2. Share FIVE of your favourite moments from your legacy/challenge/story so far.
3. Nominate 3-5 blogs to do the same.
#1 Arise, Frankenstein!
#2 Sad Wedding
#3 Cosette’s Party Exit
She was one of my favourite sims (thus far) in this legacy, and it was totally fitting that Cosette should die in the middle of a party, surrounded by friends and family. Cosette lived to 138, the oldest human sim I have ever had in my game.
#4 Hunger Strike
#5 Beach Wedding
My nomimees (not linked because it’s late and I’m exhausted):
- Tiny Piglet